(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Regency Lady Snowman

I need testers for my Regency Lady Snowman pattern. There are no yarn requirements, other then you must use two different weights. 1: super bulky 2: worsted. I will chose the testers within the next couple days. Project must be finished by February 10. Journals are required. Thank you! :blush:

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
29 Likes

She’s beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE l WANNA EAT HER UP!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It really makes me happy when people like my designs.

3 Likes

She’s so cute! I’d really love to test, but I don’t have two different yarn sizes, unfortunately. Good luck with testing!

1 Like

Thank you! Perhaps next time. :wink:

Again sadly, no bulky yarn. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Good luck with testing. I love both of your snow people.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :blush:

1 Like

Such a pretty lady! Would love to test! I got both kinds of yarn, but, will maybe make the cloak in a different color, if thats okay!

1 Like

I accidentally clicked yes, i misread the part where you need super bulky. Please remove me.

1 Like

Thank you!
It is perfectly fine if you make the cloak in a different color. I would love to see some variety!

Thank you for letting me know. It will remove you now.

1 Like

I would love to make this one and be able to have a snow couple as I am testing your snowman also

1 Like

Thank you! I consider all testers based on skill level and experience. I cannot guarantee that you will be selected just yet, as I have not been able to take a look at the other amazing testers that applied. Thank you for you enthusiasm though!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.