[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Ribbed Market Bag

*edit: Thank you everyone for the support & tester applications, I have found enough testers and have closed the application. I can’t wait to share this pattern with you all.

Hi Everyone! I need testers for my new pattern! Introducing the Ribbed Market Bag, I hope you like it! - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

14 Likes

You probably want to add due date, any yarn requirements and any other requirements you may require

1 Like

@Taxlady thank you for your comment! I have a flexible ~2 week due date for this pattern. For yarn requirements, I’m waiting on my new scale I ordered so I can provide a most accurate wgt/yardage of yarn, but for now I can estimate that you will need about 7.5oz or 360yds of #4 medium cotton.

1 Like

Will this be a paided pattern if so how much?

2 Likes

these are so cute

2 Likes

I was going to pass on testing this because it is a lot of yarn and time. But you mentioned cotton yarn. I have 5 full big spindles of sugar n cream yarn! I definitely have enough yarn!

1 Like

How long do you think it would take to make? I wouldn’t mind testing it

1 Like

It will be a paid pattern, I’m planning to list at $4.50

It takes me about 3-4hrs to complete one, for your first time making one I would plan 3-6hrs. I would love feedback on how long it takes others to complete.

2 Likes

I crochet slowly so I’ll probably be closer to the 6 hours. :rofl: