[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Saguaro Cactus Grocery Bag Saver

Edit: All testers have been chosen! Sorry I didn’t think to say when I would be choosing. Thanks for all the coaching and feedback! I sincerely appreciate it! This is my first pattern on Ribblr and I feel very welcomed and encouraged! Thanks for your patience with my clumsiness! I can already tell I’m going to love it here! What a wonderful group of people! :heart::heart::heart:

Edit: Due date is December 3rd. Use whatever colors you like, but please stick to the pattern to let me know if any corrections or adjustments are needed and/or if any of the instructions are unclear. Thanks!

I have been writing patterns since 2015 but I am new to Ribblr! Thanks for considering my pattern!

I need testers for my Saguaro Cactus Grocery Bag Saver - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile:

7 Likes

Yes, the due dates will determine if I can apply or not. I think it’s adorable though!!!

4 Likes

Thank you!! Clearly I’m new at this! I sincerely appreciate the advice!

5 Likes

Excellent! That’s plenty of time! I just can’t start until after November 10th.

So, I applied.

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!
M
Join Us Gang Gang GIF

2 Likes

I applied, it looks like a fun little project :). I need more plants in my house anyway

3 Likes

I would soooo love to test!!! I have A LOT of trash bags overflowing my kitchen :joy:

3 Likes

I noticed that the pattern is already up on the shop. People usually call for testers before they release the pattern in the shop to help fine tune the pattern/work out or catch errors/ make improvements or observations on the pattern.
I’m not saying you can’t, but the purpose of testing is to prevent unhappy customers.

3 Likes

Gonna test out that lizard you have in your shop logo??

So unique.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am feeling very clumsy with Ribblr! I’m used to Ravelry! I’ll try to find that and fix it! I’m still learning the controls! Thank you so much! :heart: I’ll get it eventually! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! It’s a bookmark! I do plan to test it here! I’m not confident I submitted the pattern for the cactus correctly yet, though… So I was going to wait until testers have finished this one. I’m used to just posting PDFs of patterns. I was a bit confused about how to fill in the prompts for this pattern. I felt like I had to leave out a lot of my written instructions, and usually I create my own explanation for abbreviations so I’m hoping those will translate properly. :grimacing: Once I iron out all the kinks and start figuring this site out, I hope to post all 50+ of my patterns here! :heart:

3 Likes