[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Sally the Succulent

I need testers for my Sally the Succulent - Crochet ePattern

:cactus:Due Date: 06/29

Additional Requirements:
:white_check_mark: I will be picking 5 testers by tomorrow to allow plenty of time to test.

:open_book:A journal is preferred, but not required.

:yarn:You can use any yarn or hook you want to. I used parfait chunky, but I’d love to see a mixture of different sizes.

Let me know if you have questions!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Sally the Succulent

37 Likes

ahh so cuteee
unfortunately i’m on my way to mexico, so i cant test
will this be free?

1 Like

OMG I hope you have a wonderful time!

I have not decided whether or not it will be a paid pattern. I was thinking about making it a paid pattern, depending on feedback received. If I do make it a paid pattern, it for sure won’t be a high price, probably around $2. And only because I’ve gotta find a way to fund this hobby​:joy:

3 Likes

oh okay no worries, i just can’t get paid patterns, thats why

Thanks!

2 Likes

so cute

2 Likes

I’m brand new here and I’m hoping to get started as a pattern tester. Sally the Succulent would be the perfect gift to bring to my mother-in-law when I visit her this summer (she’s crazy about cacti and succulents), so I applied! Thanks for your consideration. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the platform!

1 Like

So cute!!! I would love to test, i would ise acrylic yarn and a 4.25 mm hook :cactus:

1 Like

I would love to test this cutie! I can use acrylic or bernat blanket. Whatever you prefer! <3

1 Like

Omg i love it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I can use either velvet chenille and 4.5mm hook or 2/3mm chenille with a 3.5mm hook.

1 Like

She’s so cute!! I could use acrylic yarn and get started as soon as you’d accept me. She’d be a great little room decoration :]

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to test this cute pattern! I would use worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook!!

1 Like