[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Saturn Lovers

Would love to test with a mix of acrylic and chenille yarn! My crochet insta is pretty new @handcraftedhooker

6 Likes

pandie this is SAUR CUTE :flushed::seal::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I’d love to test in in Himalaya Dolphin baby
My Instagram is : World_of_octopus

6 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to be able to test it, I can use two different hooks. I’ve just never been a tester before this looks like fun to make! I would probably be different and use acrylic yarn…

6 Likes

I would love to test its so cute ive been looking for some valentines stuff! My Instagram is slowly being put up but its just my user name i do not have a profile picture so far! And for this just because atm i do not have chunky yarn for this and unfortunately can not go to the craft store soon enough so weight 4

6 Likes

Tysm!!:sparkles::face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands:

5 Likes

Tysm!!:ringer_planet::cupid::sparkles:

5 Likes

No it is not based on Instargam. Yes it will be a paid pattern!:smiling_face::sparkles:

5 Likes

YAYYY Tysm!!:sob::sparkles::cupid:

6 Likes

XDDD Thank you sm​:heart_hands::sparkles::cupid:

5 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you so muuuuch Binka!!:sparkles::cupid:

5 Likes

Ok thanks. Cute pattern! :grin:

5 Likes

I would love to test, I have public crochet instagram account @ayanocrochets

6 Likes

Absolutely adorable, would love the opportunity to test this pattern! :heart::cat2:

5 Likes

i love this SOOO much!! unfortunately i don’t have the right colours for the heart, would i okay with just doing the cats? unless you wouldn’t mind different colours :))

5 Likes

Awwwww adorable good luck with testing!:heart:

5 Likes

For me it is only important that each piece of the plush is made, not the colors you prefer to use!:smiling_face:

4 Likes

YAYYY thank you so much!!!:sparkles::cupid:

4 Likes

Your pattern designs always amaze me.

5 Likes