[closed] Tester call for Crochet: \'SCOOTER\' The Baby Sloth(copy)

I need testers for my 'SCOOTER' The Baby Sloth- Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 30th
Must complete journal with photos, preferably multiple views (front, back, side)

This pattern is written for use with wired rollers. I got them at the dollar tree. Walmart also carries them but for a lot more $. Comment if you will/will not be using wire in your limbs.

I will be watching your progress in the pattern by viewing how much you check off the steps as you work on it.
You must start it within 2 weeks so I know you are taking it serious. I am giving the whole month so it must be finished by due date.

Comment the yarn, colors, and hook size you will be using. There are no requirements. I would like to see variety and different styles of creativity so I am open to your personal touch

Follow me and message me an example of your makes.

Additional Requirements:

Must click the first picture below to apply and answer yes to the pop up screen: “do you want to be a tester?”
Click pattern photo to apply:
\'SCOOTER\'  The Baby Sloth(copy)

I removed the rest of the images to avoid confusion.

Ribblr said no one has applied or followed through so I am not able to select testers until someone applies.
If your still interested in testing this pattern please go back and select the photo under click to apply section. I will accept tester asap, thank you!

@Heavenstar64 @Buttercup77 @smoper9 @littlemisswonderful @GreatCrochet @Taxlady @MissDaisies @KhaoticKritters

31 Likes

Omgoodness its adorable. Sad no Walmart near me. I’ll check if the dollar tree got them in stock and nothing is near my home. I live in the bronx. I would love to test.

1 Like

You could use a few pipe cleaners twisted together. I was going to wrap them in duct tape so the wires wouldn’t poke out and firmly add stuffing around them before I found the rollers again. They were out of stock for over 6 months and I thought they discontinued them… its up to you but I am okay with that. I am also cool with only fiber fill and no wire if thats your personal preference.

5 Likes

GAAH THIS IS SO CUUTE- gl with your testing!

2 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes: so cute… i would definitely use the rollers for the limbs. Most likely i will use a 5mm hook. I need to buy some yarn, i like the mustard yellow yarn for this guy

2 Likes

I’d love to test! :heart: He’s absolutely adorable! I have a lot of Bernat blanket colors to pick from and I’d use a 6.5 hook.

2 Likes

Omg this is adorable! I’d love to test! I will try to look in dollar tree for those, but if I can’t find them, I won’t be able to use them. I will try to look for pipe cleaners! I’d test in velvet yarn, a 3mm hook, and the same colors as you! Peach and brown

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. That I have pipe cleaners.

1 Like

About how tall/long is the one in the picture? I would love to do this with wire at least. Hopefully i can find the rollers.
I would love to do it in shades of brown in blanket or worsted weight.

2 Likes

I would love to test. I would use bernart blanket yarn in purple and pink. For something fun. I would use roller if I find them.

2 Likes

So cute!!! Gl with testers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to test! I’d be using size 10 thread with a 0.5 mm or 0.75 mm hook and anodized bonsai wire.

If the pattern is suitable, I could also try size 40 thread with a 0.4 mm hook and beading wire.

3 Likes

I would love to help test! I love momma & baby duos & would love to test using either chenille (3mm hook) or acrylic (2.5mm hook) (I also have the wired rollers). I am also not quite sure on the colors for this guy but I do think that it would be cute to have the momma & baby have a matching theme & would aim for that. :blush::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Troubleshooting to accept tester… hopefully will have it fix by morning.

@Ribblr this pattern isnt showing in my tester page to select those who applied…

2 Likes

total finished sloth is about 16 inches.
limbs are 7"
wired rollers are 5 1/2"

3 Likes

It says failed, you already applied

1 Like

Mine said the same thing when I reapplied.

1 Like

I will close this and post a new one

1 Like

@Ribblr please close this is not working. Testers applied but its not showing up on my account, I contacted support and they dont show any applications. Testers are saying it tells them they already applied. I am going to repost a new call tomorrow

1 Like