[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Scrapbuster Standing Octo

Glitch fix, thank you tech team!!!
I need testers for my Scrapbuster Standing Octo - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: Saturday, May20th, firm

This is a scrapbuster pattern that’s made just a little differently than the usual cute mini octopus, and the legs give it a bit of height when finished! This is a quick make, it’ll be a free pattern, and I’m hoping for a quick turnaround to keep my release schedule on track so this one is gonna be a hard deadline.

Additional Requirements:
:octopus: This pattern uses as few stitches as possible to make the most of your scrap yarns, so the last few rounds require some dexterity. Beginners just starting out may find it fiddly.
:octopus: Please participate in group chat and acknowledge pings/@ messages
:octopus: Be willing to point out typos and errors so I can correct them!
:octopus: You must upload a journal to receive the pattern as a gift (and to get testing karma from Ribblr!)
:octopus: No yarn or hook requirements, but I’d love to know what you’re using!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Scrapbuster Standing \

32 Likes

This is literally perfect!! I ran out of poly fil and all I have is a huge amount of scraps!!

3 Likes

i’d use 4ply acrylic yarn and a 3mm hook!

2 Likes

i’d use either bernat baby velvet or soft classic acrylic with a 3.5 mm hook : D
it’s adorableee

1 Like

I’d use cotton yarn w a 2.5 mm hook

2 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

1 Like

tried to open a DM for the test groupchat, got some weird error when it sent that said “page not found.” And now the pattern is coming up as a completely empty screen, both in reader and build mode of ribbuild??? I’ve never seen this happen before, I’m going to open a support thread but if anybody IS able to access the pattern please let me know! I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, I’m going to try and figure out what happened.

1 Like

I would make a support thread if this issue still persists. Personally, if I get an error its usually on high traffic days/times. Logging out, logging back in, and or refreshing the app on devices usually works for me. Just tag Leaders when you want this closed as I dont want to close it now in case this is the contact with your testers at the moment.

2 Likes

If I am not too late, I would love to test.
Would probably use either Aran/worsted or DK.

2 Likes

@leaders :]

1 Like