[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Simple Crochet Choker

Hello everyone! This is my first non-amirugumi tester call so I hope you all will be interested!

I am looking for at least 5 testers. The pattern is pretty beginner friendly so I hope that more people will be willing to test. I can’t really estimate how long it will take to do since there is quite a bit of counting and a little math but I’m pretty sure it would not take up much of your day ^^ The testing period will last up to a week or until all the testers have completed.

There are no yarn requirements, everything is up to you! I will be choosing about 5 testers for this and the selection will take place later today or tomorrow. The testing period will last for about a week or until everyone has completed.

The selected testers will have to write a journal, communicate in a group, and provide pictures and feedback. If these are not met, you will not be gifted the pattern.

Thank you for reading! Happy crafting!! :heart::blush:

Note: I will try to choose people of ranged karmas, specifically those with little to no karma. :slightly_smiling_face:

[Optional] Let me know down below whether you are able to draw out a graph as I would like to include that into the pattern

Even if you can’t test, I would really appreciate any interactions :]] I will pick the testers withing the next few days!

DM FOR QUESTIONS

I need testers for my Simple Crochet Choker - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I will also appreciate if you could check out the Instagram tester call on my account nattycrochets :smiling_face:

20 Likes

It looks so cool! Id love to test!

4 Likes

It looks pretty I would love to test it

1 Like

does it tie in the back?

yep it does :smiling_face:

1 Like

This looks so pretty, I’d love to test!

1 Like

hi! im so sorry but I have already chosen the testers for the pattern and was only able to close the tester call now… if you would like, I could take note of your user and put you on the priority of my next two patterns which will be a crochet headband and a crochet pet collar :smiling_face: so sorry! :sweat:

Applied! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries! I would be interested in testing the headband. Thanks!

Does this mean this tester call is closed? :smile:

yep! i was sure i put that it was closed :thinking: