CLOSED! Tester call for Crochet: Simple Round Ami Eyes

Hey everyone! I need testers for my very first pattern, Simple Round Ami Eyes! This is a Crochet ePattern.

I need as many testers as possible; there’s a lot of potential wiggle room provided here.
Any yarn and hook are welcome - this is an accessory for amigurumis you can use in place of, or if you don’t have Safety Eyes, and you can even use scrap yarn!

I will be choosing testers tomorrow evening (9/16)
This will be due 9/24. (I’ll close it sometime after midnight my time)
All Testers will receive the pattern, and it will be released once I’ve got feedback and made updates.

Click pattern photo to apply:

I will be accepting all applicants, I look forward to at least 1 eye from everyone that applies.
Those who do not withdraw or complete their work will most likely not be chosen again.
Let me know if the pattern is easy to read and work with!
Let me know if anything doesn’t work or needs adjustments.
Provide a picture of final work(s) in a journal or review.

I look forward to seeing everybody’s eyes!
In case anyone is curious, the plushie my test piece was made on is in bernat blanket, but I only have 2 or 3 colors of plush yarn, so the eyes I did by twining 3 strands of, respectively, new black worsted yarn, and then blue worsted from my scrap pile. I have no idea the brands on either off the top of my head but if I look I could tell you the black.

14 Likes

Ill test for you! X

3 Likes

Just remember to click the pic and apply. ^-^

Edit: Sorry, it hadn’t updated yet. XD

3 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

went ahead and approved. Do things at your own pace, due date’s not changin’. ^-^

2 Likes

Looking good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Are the eyes scalable? Or is it one size only?

3 Likes

it’s very customizeable and there’s a lot of options to play with. If you test and have suggestions for me, I’d be happy to see what all we can do about stuff. As it is there’s… kind of… two sizes?

3 Likes

I’d love to test! :blush:

3 Likes

Applied would love to test.

3 Likes

Would love to test! I’m always looking for new ways to do amigurimi eyes!

3 Likes

I applied!

1 Like

Ooookay. This is weird. So I see 5 people applied on the first post but when I go to the testing thingy, I only see 4 people in the list. ponders

Maybe it didn’t update yet?

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye on it and update when it does. ^-^

Okie, if you wanna give me access to the pattern I could literally do it for ya right now lol

1 Like

Can use worsted weight yarn?

1 Like

You’re good to go! Have at it!

Any yarn and hooks accepted. ^-^

Nevermind I found it lol

1 Like

I responded to it somewhere…let me know if you see it I don’t remember what area I responded in LMAO I’m new to ribblr :slight_smile:

1 Like