Hi guys this is my sleepy dragon :heart:
I need 3-5 testers to test him

In order to apply I do ask for you to know how to
-do the picot stitch
-sc both sides tog
-sew

There are no yarn requirements

Due date will be July 15th i will be choosing in the next couple days

I need you to be able to finish in that time if you abort or ghost you will be kicked off

70 Likes

WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE :sob: - i hv gotta test this :face_holding_back_tears:
ik how to do all the following <3
i’d love to test with bernet blanket yarn and a 6mm hook if chosen ^^
:dragon: :heart:

8 Likes

So cuteee
How many rows does it have length wise

5 Likes

It’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test :blush:

6 Likes

If we’re talking the main body around 100 :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Woah! Good job!

5 Likes

Omg, this is amazing! I would love to test, i would probably use acrylic yarn and a 4.25 mm hook :grin:

5 Likes

Would love to test this :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Adorable! :dragon::blue_heart: I’d love to test it for you. :smile:

5 Likes

AW SO CUTE OMMlE!

6 Likes

I would LOVE to make this but I don’t think i have enough yarn​:sob: Good luck with testing! This is beautiful!

6 Likes

soo cute! i would love to test but im not sure if i have enough plush yarn…, i would make it in acrylic yarn with a 4.5mm hook :>
also will this be a free or paid pattern?

7 Likes

AAAAAAAGHHHHH OMLET THATS ADORABLE!!! The dragon is so pretty! I hope u get some amazing testers :))

7 Likes

So adorable! I would LOVE to test this for you! I would use blanket or plush yarn with a 4.25 or 5mm hook probably, and I can do all the required stitches/sewing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I would love to test this but I have no where near enough yarn to do this. sob bc yarn stock is extremely low anyways- gl with testing :smiley: :dragon:

7 Likes

I can’t sell my patterns for money but since this is such a big pattern I’m just gonna have it not be public and use it for give away and such

8 Likes

sooo cute!:heart::heart::sob::sob:
i’m not sure if i can test it now but i hope you have amazing testers!!

7 Likes

So stinking cute!,!,
G testing!!!

6 Likes

I would love to test this for you!! So cute and I have two little girls that have been BEGGING for a dragon :sweat_smile: I gave away my Mother Nature dragon I tested and they weren’t thrilled :laughing:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness I would absolutely love to test this! Id probably use acrylic (unless I can find enough velvet…) And if I set my mind to it I can finish it in a decent amount of time. I also know how to do all three techniques!

9 Likes