(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Small bow (version 1 of my bow series)

I need testers for my Small bow (version 1 of my bow series) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi all, I can’t believe it but I finally get to post my first tester call! I need some testers to see if I missed anything and that my pattern is easy to follow.

Requirements:
:heart: Be able to finish it within a few days of being picked(Wednesday Jan. 17th), it doesnt take much time or yarn to crochet.
:orange_heart: Be able to give feedback (good and bad) and send pictures by midnight of the closing date.
:yellow_heart: I would like some people to use the same yarn and hook I did but am also curious to see what it would look like with other yarns and hooks too.
:green_heart: You do not have to do a journal but I would be thankful if you did.
:blue_heart: I would enjoy seeing them on some amigurumi if you would like to but you do not have to.

If you are interested in testing click the photo to apply and comment what yarn and hook you think you would like to use. I will be picking testers on Monday morning (I dont really have a set amount in mind for this testing so I will probably pick quite a few people). After testing I will be having this pattern as a freebee for followers since it is not one of the better in the series of bows I created. I will gift the pattern to anyone that finishes testing and gives feedback by closing date. If you want to see the rest of the series or test them then keep an eye out for my next tester call.

Ps. If I left anything out in my call or if I did not catch a typo that makes it hard to understand please let me know so I can fix it.

18 Likes

Adorable! I would love to test :two_hearts:
Edit: using bernat blanket yarn with a 6mm hook

4 Likes

I’d love to test! The closest yarn I have is is Bernet blanket yarn with an 8mm hook.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing it in any yarn and hook size​:blush:

3 Likes

This would be adorable to test. I would use bernat with a size 7 hook. This would be adorable to add to my amigurumi as a “bow” is part of my logo

4 Likes

I’d love to test! I could do weight 6 super bulky or weight 3/4!

3 Likes

Hi! I would use an 8MM hook with weight 6 yarn and would love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would definitely use this on amigurumi in the future as well!

2 Likes

I would love to test this. I would make a dark red one in Chunky Monkey Aran and will probably add it to one of my amigurumis. I am new to Ribblr so have no karma points but want to try out the journal feature so will take pics and upload as I go.

Edit to add I will use a 5mm hook.

2 Likes

Ive never used that yarn so im interested to see how it turns out. I am new to testing both as a desiner and a tester so I would love to allow new testers the chance to test​:blush:

2 Likes

I am new to both sides of it too. I posted my first tester call a couple of days ago and have been overwhelmed with the support and kindness from everyone :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

oooo i would love to test this!! i would be using bernat blanket with an 8 mm hook :))

2 Likes

Id love to try with 50 cotton 50 acrylic and 3.00 hook

1 Like

Applied! I want to make a turtle out of velvet yarn and I would attach the bow that way! Let me know what you think! :smiley:

3 Likes

That sounds cute!

1 Like

I applied. I love having accessories for my amigurumis :smile: I would use a #4 yarn with a 3.5mm hook.

1 Like

I just made a tiny potion buddy that this would look adorable on! It’s 3 weight and a 3.5mm hook, I believe.

@leaders please close this

I cant seem to rind how to edit. Thank you.

2 Likes