Hi Ribblr! I need testers for my small leaf applique. I was making these to go on a commissioned piece and I decided to write a pattern for it. This will be a quick test, as it takes less than 5 minutes to make, so I will look for completion by September 7th.
Size: approx. 1.5" x 1" in fingering weight with a 2.25mm (B) hook.
- Yarn in any color and any weight you want, just choose hook size accordingly.
- Yarn needle
- You must finish and send notes/pictures by September 7th
- You must be respectful in the group chat at all times
- Create a journal with at least a finished picture of the project and leave it public after the test is done.
- Journal must not contain steps or instructions from the pattern.
- Feel free to post on social media before deadline but please tag @winternightmarecrochet
- Do not distribute pattern. Always credit designer if you sell your work.
- Be willing to let me use your finished pictures to promote pattern (you will be given credit)
I will accept most applicants for this since it’s a beginner level pattern. Please tell me in the comments if you have testing experience as I’d like to have a few experienced testers as well for feedback. If your application is accepted, you will be added to a group chat where you can communicate your progress, comments and questions.
Thanks for applying I will leave the tester call open until tomorrow.