[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: S'mores Shark

I need testers for my S’mores Shark - Crochet ePattern

Due Date: July 16th
Additional Requirements:
Don’t ghost the group chat;
Journal required!
Please write your doubts and critics in the group chat so it can be fixed, don’t post those on your journal;
Provide a good quality picture for the journal;
It’s required to use the same colors as the original project;
I will pick 4-6 testers, I will only accept one acrylic tester;
Not a requirement but it would be deeply appreciated if you could also post your work on Instagram and tag me after the release!
Click pattern photo to apply:
S\'mores Shark

36 Likes

omg this is adorable!! id love to test this cutie with velvet yarn and a 2mm hook!!

5 Likes

cute idea would use acrylic yarn worsted weight and 3.5mm hook.

4 Likes

Omgg i’d love to test this! Your patterns are so cutee! I’d love to use chenille yarn! I can definitely tag you on instagram to promote this! Is your insta @moonsinglecrochet as well? Sorry I don’t remember lol

3 Likes

I’m I wish I could test but I don’t have time ):

4 Likes

I would love to do this! I would prefer acrylic, but if you already picked the acrylic tester, I got a ton of chenille in the colors necessary.

4 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE to test this! I don’t have instagram but I hope I can still get picked​:crossed_fingers: I love that this is kinda the same vibe as @croutonscrochet’s dinos’mores! I applied for that test but sadly did not get in. I hope I can somehow recreate them eventually but enough about that…THIS IS ADORABLE! I would use chenille yarn in the same colors as you. If my yarn order comes in time I will use big twist baby bear yarn but if it doesn’t, I will use hobbii honey bunny and a 4mm hook :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you​:smiling_face: my insta is moon_singlecrochet :sparkles:

3 Likes

Haha I didn’t get in either! I’m glad you like my pattern​:smiling_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t either lol!

3 Likes

Okay! Thanks!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!! I would use chenille yarn and a 4.25 mm hook! :grin:

3 Likes

Will test :). Will this be a free pattern

4 Likes

It’s so cute!! I’d love to test, unfortunately I only have plush yarn in white and brown but I do have all in acrylic weight 4! It could be possible to do the tan part in double or triple strand to make it thicker though.:sparkling_heart::shark:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this but i have no yarn of this color-

3 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!! I need to order more saftey eyes so I wont apply, but I hope you get some good testers!
How much will this be when released?

3 Likes

So cute!! I’d live to test this in acrylic with a 3.5 mm hook. I love this idea! :shark: I don’t have chenille in the right colors, so I’d really love to use acrylic or double strand acrylic please!

5 Likes