(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Snuggle cardigan

Hi! I need testers for my Snuggle cardigan. It would be nice if you have crochet Instagram, where you would post about it, but it’s not required. I would like to use your photos of this cardigan in the final pattern.
Deadline: 7th September
Click pattern photo to apply:

20 Likes

Omg so cute

2 Likes

Adorable! About how much yarn did you use for this? And are there different sizes? :]

2 Likes

It’s made to measure so you can make it any size you want. For size M I used a little more than 400 grams of sports weight yarn (I used 5 mm hook).

5 Likes

Adorable! I’m sure I already have the yarn for this project! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

How cute!!

1 Like

Still open? may be interested… I have yarn (worsted weight) that I need to use… not sure- ive made one cardigan before but nothing like this, Im still new to clothing. If you used a sport weight Im not sure how Id be able to alter it for a worsted weight… help? lol sorry for the inconvenience, I dont wanna apply if I dont think I can make it! Also for a size S-M not sure how much yarn id need!

1 Like

Hello, I would love to test it. I have an Instagram crochet account and TikTok.

1 Like

I’d love to test this! I don’t have Instagram unfortunately, but I’ve made some clothes before and I’d love to make this cute cardigan!

I would love to test If I actually had the attention span and Or the time to do it! :> it looks absolutely wonderful and I hope to those who test it have a good time making it