[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Splob Fiend - Little Fire Devil 🔥

EDIT: Thank you everyone for applying, the call is now closed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey everyone! :hugs:

I’ve been very, very busy with work and school, so I’ve been MIA and hadn’t even released my Splob Fruits pattern that my lovely testers finished testing like… a month ago? :sweat_smile: oh boy :see_no_evil:

But I managed to get some free time today, so I decided to not only release the Fruits Splob Pattern (you can get it on my shop now), but also launch a new tester call!

This one is for my Splob Fiend - a firey little devil :smiling_imp:

The pattern difficulty is around lower-intermediate or maybe advanced-beginner. You should be familiar with color changes mid round and there’s a bit of sewing (arms, horns, tail).

The deadline for testing will be Monday May 27th.
EDIT: I will choose testers either later today or tomorrow morning!

You can use whatever yarn you like, you can change the colors, you can add your own personal touches, whatever you like!
What I want to know is if the pattern is clear, if there are mistakes or typos, if there are parts that are confusing, if you would like more pictures, stuff like that.

Thank you :yellow_heart:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Splob Fiend :fire:

44 Likes

Id love love love to get to test this cutie splob! Not fully commited to a color scheme i have in mind yet but i think maybe i might go with my acrylic weight 4 yarns with a 3.50mm hook with this one :thinking::purple_heart:

5 Likes

you may want to add when you are choosing testers

4 Likes

Omg, this is so cute! I would love to test another splob pattern! I would use acrylic yarn and a 4.25 mm hook, it would have a blue color scheme :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Looks fun and so cute. So many color combos could work. I’d like to try in darker tones so it matches with the other mythical creatures I’ve made for our son.

3 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

2 Likes

I could do teal, a lighter teal, and white!! I’d use acrylic and 4.5mm hook! :))

3 Likes

I would love to test. I would do red and yellow in acrylic.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea! I’ve added it to the post :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s adorable. I wish I could test but I can’t. :sob::sob::sob: It kind of looks like it could be from exploding kittens lol.

3 Likes

I would love to test this! This splob would look good with my wizard splob :smiley:

3 Likes

Eeeeee how are ALL your splobs SO cute!?!?!
Witchcraft!!! :rofl:
I love himmmmm

3 Likes

I absolutely adore your designs!

3 Likes

Wish I could test for you. I love :heart: all your designs! I loved testing the the Wavemount for you. But I have a few going on. I’ll sign up for your next test!

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

So cute, I would love to test Splob for you. :heart: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just purchased your fruit collection!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin::star_struck:

2 Likes

I was wondering how did u get the fire emoji next to the number of applications? I’m just so curious and I’ve never seen it before

3 Likes

Love it!! I’d use either a fire color scheme or a water color scheme in acrylic with a 3.25 mm hook. :fire::droplet:(Also the due date is my birthday!!)

2 Likes

you’re right! How’d that happen?

1 Like

So cute!!! I’d be so happy to test

2 Likes