(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Squishy Leggy Marshmallows - No Sew Pattern

I need testers for my Squishy Leggy Marshmallows - No Sew Pattern !!!

This is an easy pattern and is quick to make. I have rushed through typing the pattern, and so please let me know if you see errors, typos, etc. while doing the pattern test :smiling_face:

Need 5-7 testers to help finalize the pattern. I will choose within 24 hours.

HOW TO APPLY:

1. Please follow my shop
  2. Like and comment on this post
  3. Click on the pattern photo below

Click pattern photo to apply:

REQUIREMENTS:
:white_heart: Finish by deadline, Sept 26.
:white_heart: Provide suggestions and/or feedback on the pattern. Be detail-oriented if possible.
:white_heart: Journal at least your final make or send me a photo of it.

If you post your finished work on social media, please tag me @xooHbie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please let me know what your Instagram handle is (if you have one), so I can tag you once our testing is done.

You may use any kind of yarn, any color, you may add or change the details :grin::grin:

Looking forward to working with the tester group!!

:two_hearts:xooHbie

17 Likes

Sure, I would Love to test your pattern. :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: Love them all. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: Jen

4 Likes

I would love to test for you!

3 Likes

Adorable :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I would be so HAPPY TO TEST FOR YOUUUUUU!! they are so sweet, never have seen anything like it <3 so SO SO sweet!

3 Likes

Thanks for all who are applying and liking these squishy fellows! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Omggg this is cute too! Id love to test

3 Likes

Soooo cute!

2 Likes

Ooooooooh so much cuteness :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: I love your designs!!! I applied for your bears so I wont be greedy but will definitely be watching for this one to drop and will be picking it up too!!! (By some miniscule chance you don’t get enough testers…feel free to add this to the bears and I will have them all done for you immediately)

2 Likes

Oh my goodness these are so cute!

2 Likes

I would love to test its so cute (btw i dont test tgat mich so id have that much karma but you can look at my makes)

2 Likes

Hello,
Sounds like we are in similar boats. I live with my 86 year old mother with dementia. I sympathize and I agree about crochet being solace and therapy. Ever need a sympathetic ear send me a chat. Good luck with your application. Her designs are awesomeness :ok_hand: :+1: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Midnightsurvior60 - those compliments! :face_with_peeking_eye: Haha, thank youuu!! I always learn something from you every time you pattern test for me. So thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll be picking testers for this pattern in a few hours or minutes or so~!!

2 Likes

Your very welcome :smiling_face: . Awe thank you. :flushed: I am in awe by so many of you that are going out there to markets and on social media and making ago of doing what you Love full time. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: Cuddos and much success to all of you! :partying_face: :tada: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

i saw your message and I clicked the pattern! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@leaders please close this

2 Likes

Closing this tester call. Thank you for everyone that applied and for all the likes and wonderful comments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have just decided to roll this out as a free pattern once testing is done in appreciation of the 300+ followers and a few successful sales of my previous releases :raised_hands::hugs::two_hearts:

So now I accepted everyone who applied!! See you guys on our tester group!

@leaders, please close and thank you!!

3 Likes