-CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry Tart Penguin Amigurumi Pattern

I need 6-10 testers for my Strawberry Tart Penguin Amigurumi Pattern! This tester call closes on Monday, 27th May. When the time comes, testers will be applied to test this pattern. They’ll be notified via their Ribblr DMs that they’ve been chosen.

The due date is 7th June, but if anybody needs to take longer than that, I’ll be happy to postpone the date.

This pattern has an intermediate difficulty. There are quite a lot of pieces to sew on, and it requires you to change yarn colours for the penguin’s body.

Additional Requirements: DK (Double knit) yarn, 3.50mm sized hook (for the tart), 2.50mm sized hook (main size). You can use any type of yarn or any sized hook you want.

Thank you for your support!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Strawberry Tart Penguin Amigurumi Pattern

57 Likes

aww so cute!
gl w/ testing! would the pattern be free?

5 Likes

No. Because of the little details on it.

5 Likes

ok:)(cs)

5 Likes

So cute! I would use parfait chunky and a 5mm hook if that’s okay for you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That would be nice, but it uses 2 different sized hooks. But 5mm should work fine.

4 Likes

that’s absolutely adorable

4 Likes

That’s fine I will adjust it​:smiling_face:

4 Likes

EEE SO CUTE! i wish i had the time to test :sob:

3 Likes

This is so cute!!! I’d love to test this. I’d use medium 4 acrylic yarn in the colors you used (a little lighter of a tan for the crust) with a 3.25 mm for the main hook and 4.00 mm for the bigger hook.

4 Likes

I love him :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve applied fingers crossed I fell for him when he revealed himself in your previous photo :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s very cute and would love to test it :heart:

4 Likes

i don’t have the materials needed, but oh my goodness that is such an adorable pattern!! it’s so cute!! you’re such a great designer!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

So so cute!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Im currently not testing anything and have time this weekend to work on it if chosen​:smile:

Edit to add: I also have all the required yarn for it

3 Likes

Question, what is the stitch count on the largest row? Trying to get an idea of size :smile:

3 Likes

68 for the tart.

3 Likes

Omg that would be HUGE with super bulky yarn​:hushed: not a bad thing! Just can end up a big cute tart​:face_holding_back_tears::strawberry::heart:

3 Likes

Such a cute pattern :heart::penguin::strawberry::cake: id love to help test this!

3 Likes