*CLOSED* Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry triceratops

Hi guys, im here with another beginner pattern I need testing! It will be a free pattern, but its always good for a few people to test patterns anyways.

Alrighty, what I’m looking for is this:

• 5 testers to test this pattern
  • the deadline is the 21st of october
  • you can use any colour and type of yarn as long as you mention the weight and hook size in the journal.
  • I dont really care about Karma points, but if you’re picked with 0-low karma, please make sure you test on time so I can award you some, and you may be picked again in the future.
  • Please post a picture of the finished picture in the journal.
  • Karma and the pattern will be given to all those who do this!

I need testers for my Strawberry triceratops - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

Hoi, I’d love to test, she’s so cute!
I will be using worsted weight yarn and a 4.25 mm hook

5 Likes

id love to test, I’d use super chunky yarn x

6 Likes

@Anion @froggosstitches you’ve both been approved! When I get three more testers I will make a group chat, but the pattern will be in your testing tab in the ‘my patterns’ section. Be sure to check it out xxx

6 Likes

I’m going to use med. 4 yarn and a 5.5mm hook (Ill be using blue and white to be unique <3)

4 Likes

Omg I’ve been waiting for this!

4 Likes

How come your home page says the pattern is launching in 6 hours?

4 Likes

This is so cute I would love to test this

4 Likes

That means the pattern will be releasing soon, since the deadline is the 21st they probably just want to make absolutely sure it’s understandable along with having a way to show this is a trustworthy pattern with journals, it’s a very common thing some designers even have tests for already published patterns :smile:

4 Likes

Oh okay Im sorry Im still new to this

3 Likes

No worries, no need to apologize, never hesitate to ask any questions you may have :smile:

2 Likes