(CLOSED)Tester call for Crochet: Sunflower Bag Charm

(CLOSED) Hi crocheters!! I need some testers for The Sunflower Bag Charm!
:sunflower:

Conditions:

Complete testing within 2 weeks after you get the pattern & provide feedbacks if any.

Send me a clear photo for tester appreciation. Use any yarn color to showcase your creativity!

Testers will be contacted in a week time. Thank you in advance to everyone who applies, and good luck!

I need testers for my Sunflower Bag Charm - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

20 Likes

Aww that’s so cute

5 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face: :heart_eyes: i would LOVE to test

5 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Happy to have you just click the picture so I can add you if you haven’t :blush:

3 Likes

My favorite flower!!! I would love to test :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

A bit about me… I started crocheting in the fall of last year and so far have successfully made a few blankets, Ami’s, and wearables.
:blush::yarn::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

That’s amazing, I started in march of 2022. I had yet to make a blanket.

It would be a pleasure to have you test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh I highly recommend if you like cozy things!! lol I also do not recommend sc’ing them unless you have really large yarn​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: my very first was sc’ing with 4weight and it took a good month I’d say! But worth the time to make for yourself and loved ones​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

So cute

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: l only imagine how hard it was to make that sc/blanket but you finish it so you’re amazing for that. I will give it a try with dc or trc for a quick one :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So cute! I just had to apply.

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.