[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Sunflower Bookmark

Thanks to everyone who applied and showed interest! I plan to be looking for more testers for future projects! (This pattern will be free upon release)
I need testers for my Sunflower Bookmark!
This is my first ever crochet pattern. It was really fun to put together and I’m excited to present it as a pattern for others to follow.

There are no yarn or hook specifcations to test this pattern. I will be looking for 6-8 testers to try it out and give me feedback.

I’m looking for feedback on:

• If the pattern is easy to follow
  • Reccomendations on yarn type, hook size, etc that you think would improve the finished product
  • If the pattern is beginner friendly/ how long it takes to read through
  • Anything else you think would improve the pattern and finished bookmark

I’m requiring a journal entry of the finished product and feedback & picture provided either in the journal entry or via messaging. You are welcome to share your completed project test on social media if you’d like, so long as you tag my shop or IG account (studio.of.rhi) :tada:

I’m not expecting this to take very long, but to ensure that you can get any needed materials, I’m asking to have the testing finished by 11/3. Please let me know if you need that deadline extended, or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for your interest! Happy hooking, friends. :smile:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

That’s really cute! I’m not good at judging difficulty or time and I’m not sure that I have enough colors in an appropriate weight but I hope you get all of the testers that you need :heart:

5 Likes

I would love to test. I could work on it next Thursday.

4 Likes