(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Sunflower 🌻✨

I need testers for my Sunflower - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

hey everyone! here it is!

This sunflower took me about 60 mins, maybe less, maybe more for you all depending on your crochet speed.

Im looking for 5-10 testers!

Journal is required with feedback/photo. (Your photos may be included in the pattern pictures, so be aware)

Please give me CONSTRUCTIVE feedback! id love to know what I can improve on.

:bangbang:IF YOU FIND MISTAKES PLEASE REACH OUT AND LET ME KNOW ASAP​:bangbang: My goal is to improve on pattern writing, and make sure once the pattern is released, that it is easy for everyone to use.

Do not back out of this tester call or you may not be considered again in the future.

No yarn or hook requirements, but I do recommend acrylic yarn!

Due date will be August 23.

Pattern will be gifted if fully completed before, or on August 23.

I will be making a group chat for all testers to share pictures, and for questions/comments.

Any questions, feel free to message/comment me!

Thank you! :sunflower::sparkles:

13 Likes

I applied, I have plenty of yarn and plenty of time. I tend to carry my crochet with me

2 Likes

Due date? Applied btw!

1 Like

August 23!

1 Like

How much will this be?

2 Likes

This is adorable!! I just bought some wire too so I’d love to test this :white_heart::sunflower:

2 Likes

Applied! Please pick me!

2 Likes

free!

2 Likes

Awesome! I will check out soon but sorry I can’t test. I have a lot of testing to do.

2 Likes

You weren’t kidding when you said it was fast! And easy! Super easy!

I crochet slow and it only took me 1:25 to finish the sunflower head. Of course, I argued with my yarn for about 15 minutes of that, as a large glob of yarn came out of each of the 3 brand new skeins.

3 Likes

Ah yes, the irritation when new skeins “spill thier guts” and you get to deal with the tangled nightmare mass…fun times, eh?

3 Likes

Oh definitely, the best. :crazy_face:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Someone also once referred to it as “Yarn Vomit”, fun times cleaning up the mess lmao

3 Likes