CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Suns and Clouds Coaster Set

I need testers for my Suns and Clouds Coaster Set - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Suns and Clouds Coaster Set

I am posting a second testing call for this pattern. I think this time I would prefer applicants to have some Jasmine stitch knowledge so that they can help me simplify my explanation and give me tips on how to make the pattern make more sense to ambitious beginners. I do have a video linked in my pattern explaining how to do Jasmine stitch in the round and I do give an explanation and the pattern itself so I would love some pointers on that. I would still love some testing for the clouds.

You can use any yarn that you like with an appropriate hook and any color. I would say a soft deadline of two weeks is reasonable for completing one or two of the six patterns. If you want to go for all six, you are very welcome to.

27 Likes

Do you want me to reapply?

2 Likes

I’ll just add the new applicants to this group chat, you are perfectly good

3 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

They are so pretty!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! You are welcome to apply if you want to : )

4 Likes

I will probably do 2 or 3 of them

3 Likes

Sounds great, thank you

2 Likes

Hello, I applied for your testing. I am not very familiar with the Jasmine Stitch but I am a fast learner and can learn pretty quickly. I would love to test out all of these. I would most likely use acrylic or cotton yarn. With a 4 or 5 mm hook. I will try to get them done as quickly as possible and post a journal. I will also try to give you the feedback that would most help you.

3 Likes

No rush here, thank you for helping me out:)

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind testing this pattern for you :smiling_face:

1 Like

Sounds good:)

I think this should be enough testers , thank you!

Beautiful!

1 Like