CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet: Taco Shark

I need testers for my Taco Shark - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 3rd
Additional Requirements: You must take notes of what I could do to make the pattern better, and keep me updated on how it is turning out
Not a requirement: it would be nice if you could try and test it out with chunky yarn, if you don’t have that I understand.
Please type an emoji of a lizard in the replies to let me know you have read all the requirements

When testers will be chosen: Testers will either be chosen at the end of the day, June 26th, or tomorrow June 27th

Click pattern photo to apply:
Taco Shark

33 Likes

OMGGGGG how can i not apply? :lizard: i have bernat blanket yarn!

3 Likes

:lizard: this is so cute. I would love to be a tester

3 Likes

omgg this is absolutely adorable!! u finished so quick!! :lizard:
i can test with chunky yarn ofc !!

3 Likes

i don’t have the stuff, but you worked that up really fast! good luck with testing!

1 Like

:lizard: (I don’t have chunky yarn, so I’d likely test with acrylic, if chosen, buuut) THIS IS SO CUTE

3 Likes

A delicious taco shark coming up! :lizard::lizard::lizard:

3 Likes

Hello I would love to test this for you I’m sorry but I don’t have the yarn that you want but I’m going to mix yarn brand velvet yarn for shark and acrylic for the whole taco part

2 Likes

superr cute! i’d love to test, i unfortunately don’t have the brown taco meat color in plush yarn but i can make it in acrylic if i get picked :lizard:

3 Likes

You worked that pattern up really fast! Sadly I’m on a vacation right now and don’t have the materials :(. Gl on your testing though!

1 Like

@leaders please close this topic

3 Likes