*CLOSED* Tester call for Crochet: Tanya the tiger *LOW-SEW*

I need testers for my Tanya the tiger LOW-SEW - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

:orange_heart: Due date is January 30th

:orange_heart: I will be picking testers as soon as possible

:orange_heart: I don’t know how many testers i will pick :laughing:

:orange_heart: traditional tiger colors are prefered, wheter its a snow tiger or the typical orange and black but if you want to make a pink tiger thats fine too!

:orange_heart: There will be a groupchat for any feedback you may have about the pattern

:orange_heart: A journal entry is required and greatly appreciated :sparkles:

Thank you all for your interest and for applying!

41 Likes

OMG that is so cute!!! My favorite animal is the Tiger. I really would luv to test your pattern. I would be using bernat blanket yarn.

6 Likes

I would love to test! My grandma loves tigers and would be perfect for her!! Hope I am selected!! I would use Bernet blanket yarn

5 Likes

Super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

OMG IM DYING I NEED HER SHES ABSOLUTELY SOOOO ADORABLE!!!
I really really really really really really really wanna test but i dont think i can finish it by the due date tho :sob: :disappointed:
i guess i’ll be waiting for the pattern (impatiently mind you)

6 Likes

I want to apply but I have 2 more tests to complete. I will apply as soon as I finish them.

5 Likes

It’s so freaking cute and chubby that I didn’t even read it, as soon as I saw it I entered without thinking… 100% gonna follow cause of this. :heart_hands::joy::weary::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Applied!!! Sooooo cute!!! Good luck to everyone else who applied :smiling_face:

6 Likes

So adorable

4 Likes

This pattern is so cute! I would love to test because I’ve never made a tiger before!

6 Likes

Omg ADORABLE!!!

4 Likes

I would love to crochet this for you! I have never crocheted a tiger before but this one is ADORABLE!!! I also just got some orange yarn that would be perfect for this!

4 Likes

Would love to test this! I’d use loops and threads sweet snuggles because I have some scrap orange and black I need to use up. I don’t have anything on my schedule at the moment so I think I’d definitely be able to meet the deadline

4 Likes

OMG it’s so cute!!! i love it so much, good luck with testing!!! :black_heart: :black_heart: :tiger: :tiger:

2 Likes

so cute i can’t :heart_eyes:
i would love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope I can test! My insta is sew_cute_bylydia

3 Likes

I would love to test this as a snow tiger i find them so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I would be using Bernet blanket yarn.

3 Likes

omg stop!! she is so cute! if you still need testers I am totally down

2 Likes

Omg so cute and chubby, I would love to test this pattern for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tiger:

2 Likes