2 Likes

Thank you! This will be a paid pattern :smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh okay

1 Like

:white_heart::bear: what a cutie!

2 Likes

OMG PLEASE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE​:sob::sob::sob::sob:
i would love yo use acrylic in white for the body and purple for the overalls using a 4mm hook!:white_heart::teddy_bear:

2 Likes

Omg, it’s very cute and applied :blush:
I would use skinny chenille with off white color for the bear and yellow for the overalls or I do have light blue and purple, I can use one of those as well with 3.5mm hook
:white_heart: :teddy_bear:

2 Likes

I would be using retro velvet yarn pink for the bear and not sure the other color yet. I have to go look to see my other colora

1 Like

I would love eto test so so cute and it would go well with a plain white background. I would love to change it up and use acrylic yarn for the great stitch definition it would be brown and white for the body and an adorable pink for overalls. I love your pattern so so cute :teddy_bear: :white_heart:

1 Like

Such a sweet baby :heart_eyes:
I’d probably use an 8mm hook and white yarn with pink and purple speckles for the bear and maybe a denim coloured yarn for the overalls
Soooo cute :white_heart::teddy_bear:

1 Like

:white_heart::teddy_bear: I would love to test this!! I would use chenille home slim yarn in colors white and for the overalls probably pink or purple!

1 Like

Thank you for everyone who applied! The testers have been contacted and the pattern will be posted on June 25th! I hope you will enjoy it :white_heart:

Can’t close the tester call :smiling_face_with_tear: @ribblr @leaders please help

2 Likes