Closed - Tester call for Crochet: Tiny Bow

I need a few testers for my Tiny Bow - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Perfect for ornaments, package decorations, hair barrettes, dressing up your amigurumi plushies, and more! Wouldn’t this make a cute necklace, brooch, or decoration for a winter hat or sweater?

Takes less than an hour to make, about 2 1/2" wide. Suitable for crocheters with a bit of experience reading patterns. I rate this as a beginner pattern since the stitches are simple and there are many photos to guide through the shaping.

Testing should be completed ASAP but I know many folks are busy this time of year, so testing will close 12/28/23 at 11:59 pm EST. :slight_smile: Honest feedback in the group tester chat/PM is appreciated.

Pattern will be offered free to followers for a while so testers may choose any single (not bundle) pattern from my shop as a thank you gift.

Requirements: use any yarn and color you like and appropriate hook to get gauge. Shown in worsted weight cotton with 3.5 mm hook. Testers must finish on time and publish a journal with at least one picture. Ribblr follows and social media shares always appreciated but not required, please use link Unique patterns | suettle | Ribblr or link to the pattern after it’s live.

Please only sign up to test if you can meet the requirements. Reply with a comment and pic of the yarn you plan to use to increase your chances of being selected.

Thank you all so much for your support!

@DarlingDia @crochetingcryptids @Anion @AdolosFlow @SeaaTurtleCrochet @Buttercup77 @NanaJanice @Ashleys1991 @Scarletskies

23 Likes

this looks really cool and easy to wrap present with :smile:

4 Likes

Super cute! I applied!

2 Likes

I would love to test for you!! This is so cute; I remember seeing this on another post you made (i think, lol)

4 Likes

Hello ! I would love to test for you, if I’m selected I will be using velvet yarn and a 4mm hook :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me! It looks so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I won’t be able to test this one as it seems I’ve given myself carpal tunnel, but I hope testing goes great!

1 Like

Thank you all for your support! The test group has been chosen, but follow for future testing opportunities and more tiny designs. I’m currently working on a top hat, French fries, and opossum.
@leadera please close topic

2 Likes