(Closed)Tester call for Crochet: Tiny Top Hat🎩

I need testers for my Tiny Top Hat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This pattern came to me yesterday and i had to make it​:blush:

Requirements:
:star:I will be assigning testers on Thursday Jan, 25th in the morning.
:heart:Please only apply if you are able to have it done and send a picture by Saturday January 27th at 11:59pm CST. I will be gifting the pattern to testers that have finished and removing them from the tester list Sunday January 28th in the early morning and publishing the pattern right after. (No extensions will be given)
:orange_heart:A journal is not required but much appreciate. But please only put what you think of the pattern like if it is easy, if there was a part that was more difficult than the listed difficulty for the pattern, etc. Please dont put what I could edit like typos or row number mistakes, those should be sent to me on the tester group chat.
:yellow_heart:You can use any size hook and any type of yarn
:green_heart:Pictures of it on amigurumi would be nice but not required.
:blue_heart:I dont have a set number of testers I will be picking.
:purple_heart:If you are applying, comment with what yarn, hook, and colour you think you will use.

Thank you to all that apply!
(If i missed anything please ask in the comments)

20 Likes

I applied!! I would use D hook 3.25mm with deep purple and light purple colors. Im excited to try this one!!:purple_heart:

4 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! I have this collection cough army cough of crocheted penguins that I like adding accessories to. I have been looking for more hats and this would be so cute!

5 Likes

so cute!! im alr doing ur ver. 4 bow but i can do this!!

5 Likes

aww it’s so cute! good luck with testing

4 Likes

I would love to test this is a medium weight black yarn for the base :black_heart: and a red accent color :heart: and a 3.5mm hook

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to do this adorable thing. It will go great with the last one I did!:sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Looks like a top hat.

2 Likes

This is soooo cute! I’m gonna try a 5.75 mm and medium weight yarn in Black and Royal from I Love This Yarn.

3 Likes

That is what it is.

3 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

I think I will use black and red acrylic medium 4 yarns and a 4mm hook

3 Likes

Ohhhh I am working on a penguin done with crochet thread that could use a top hat. So once again I would be using a 1.0mm hook and crochet thread.

I would use a 4mm hook and black chenille yarn

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.