[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Tundra the Polar Bear (no sew)

Oh ma goodness this is so adorable! I would love to test
I have thin coral fluff yarn that is perfect for this project :thinking:

4 Likes

Cute!! I HAD to apply!! :heart:

2 Likes

Would absolutely love to test this babay. I can make him in a thinner cotton with a 2 mm hook and if youd like to see him in other colors let me know. I have almost all colors available. I have been crocheting stuff like this for years so i should have no problem finishing on time and giving you feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love it so muchhh! Definitely applying!

3 Likes

ahhh i’m only seeing this just now :sob::pleading_face: it’s so hecking cute, and no sew too??? that makes it even cuter :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed: i’d love to test :see_no_evil:

also i absolutely love the fluffy yarn :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

applied!

3 Likes

I swear I try to make things no or low sew just for you :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to test for you again especially this one

2 Likes

Another adorable, no-sew pattern! I’d love to test with acrylic weight 4 yarn, and a 2.25 mm hook! I would use white, grey, and black like you showed in your pictures.

2 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to test! I would probably use acrylic 4 weight yarn and a 4.mm hook, and id use the colors brown, tan and black. to make a grizzly bear! :bear:

2 Likes

So Cute! Just applied! :heart: :polar_bear:

2 Likes

My husband’s favorite animal is a polar bear, if I was chosen I know who I will be giving this to! Hehe. Such a cute shape for a burrr!

2 Likes

Hi! :sparkling_heart:
I would use thin velvet yarn and a 4mm hook. :heart:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: hoping to get picked for himbs!

1 Like

I LOVE it, I applied for it

1 Like

Testers have been picked! Check your inboxes!

Thank you to everyone that has applied I have 4 more paid patterns (one being another bear) and at least 2 more free patterns that will need to be tested!!! So be on the lookout, the next testing call will come in about 4-5 days!

@leaders can you please close this? Thank you!

1 Like