-CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet: Vanilla Ice Cream Cat Amigurumi Pattern

I need up to 10 testers for my Vanilla Ice Cream Cat Amigurumi Pattern! This call closes on 12th May. Those who have been applied are required to finish the pattern by 24th May. However, if anyone needs more time, I’ll be happy to postpone the date.

This pattern is more suitable for an advanced difficulty, because it includes a waffle stitch method for the cone trousers, and there is one piece that includes “drips”. There are also many pieces to sew on, and a few areas to read through carefully. However, the pattern doesn’t require you to use felt. Even so, I don’t recommend this for beginners.

Hook size I used: 3.50mm
Yarn type I used: DK yarn (8-ply)

You can use any sized hook and yarn type you want for this project.

Thank you for your support!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Vanilla Ice Cream Cat Amigurumi Pattern

30 Likes

cute <3

5 Likes

this is so cute :sob: id love to test this for you!!!

5 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to be one of your testers!

4 Likes

So cute! I would love to test! I think I have all the colors in acrylic if that works!

4 Likes

awww so cute! gl with testing!

1 Like

You have such awesome patterns! I really love the eyes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good luck on testing! This is such a creative and adorable pattern :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Your patterns are always so intricate! Gl with testing!

2 Likes

I just noticed that Ribblr doesn’t have the abbreviation for front post treble/double crochet? Why not? Good thing I noticed, before accepting the testers.

2 Likes

they don’t have some stitches, so I recommend showing/ instructing how to make them in the beginning of the pattern’s tutorial

2 Likes

@leaders

3 Likes