[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Winnie the Winged Cow \ amiguruMAY collab \

☆ Winnie the Winged cow ‘amiguruMAY collab’ testers needed! :cow2:

:cherry_blossom:3-5 (maybe a extra 2 testers will be picked if i get enough applicants!!) Testers will be picked! ☆

☆ no yarn requirements! :leaves:

:nest_with_eggs:Feedback and journal required, and a gc will be made to communicate ☆

☆ No yarn requirements! :cow2:

:cherry_blossom: Feedback and journal required, and a gc will be made to communicate ☆

☆ DUE DATE IS JUNE 1st ,Picking testers tomorrow, and im willing to give extensions up to 2-3 days if needed :leaves:

:cow2: Low-Sew ☆

Extra info :mag:
—————————

☆ There are 10 parts to sew total ; Wings x2, Legs x4, snout, ears x2, and the Tail

:leaves: took me about 1hr 30mim to make, and a say its a small sized plush<3

☆ For choosing testers, i look at your activity level and based on the pattern. I do not look at karma

The spring collab is a collab led by Nesscat, and theres alot of ppl in it so im not tagging evreyone in it :sob:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Winnie the Winged Cow  \'SPRING COLLAB\'

44 Likes

What yarn and hook did you use?

5 Likes

I’d test, but I’m busy making my pattern for the collab lol

6 Likes

Bernat baby blanket yarn and a 7mm hook

6 Likes

this is adorable!! I’d love to test this for you <3
would use plush yarn with a 4mm hook

5 Likes

Congrats on being the first in the collab to post a tester call :partying_face: :clap:t3: !!! I applied because I luvvveee cows and this is so cuteee

5 Likes

OMG so cute sadly to busy would love to test in future tho!!! goodluck with testing

7 Likes

im not sure how itd look with a thinner acrylic yarn but id love to help test with red heart!! maybe a pink cow nd some flowers or somrthing :))

5 Likes

Alright!
Im not sure if it’ll work with acrylic yarn, might have to adjust the increases and rows but might work!

4 Likes

Sooo cute! Would love to test!

3 Likes

Cute dragon!!!
I actually came to leave a unrelated comment: love your profile pic of Crowley :smile:
David Tennant Coffee GIF by Good Omens

5 Likes

rawr so cuteeeee
i will test!!
PUHLEASE PICK MEEEE

5 Likes

Awwe you did so good I love it!! SO CUTE! :two_hearts::ribbon::cow:

5 Likes

@KittyWitch94 P.S its winnie the winged cow

5 Likes

I just finished testing the nemo clown. I am ready to make this immediately. I can have it does the same day. I need new items , getting bored of the same things. This is unique and exciting to me! 40+ yrs as a crochet artist. I ge
Ive detailed feedback. I always do a journal to recommend/promote the creators I test for.

4 Likes

so cute! gl!
(also, just realized your pfp is from good omens, never watched but I’ve heard it’s good :])

1 Like

This is literally sooo cute! I would love to test this! I would be using plush yarn with 4.5 mm hook so it will be nice and tight uniform stitches. I also think it would be cute to make a spring/ flower themed one! <3

2 Likes

I love this!!!

1 Like

Would love to test would probably use acrylic

1 Like

Omg hes so cute, ugh why did my moms bdayhavd to be around when all the cute tester calls are coming out :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes