[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Wubbaboo Pattern

Hello everyone
I need 4 - 6 testers for my Wubbaboo Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I also posted a tester call on Instagram @Aawwmigurumi if you would like the PDF version, with the usual requirements of course.

Tester will be chosen on January 17th.

Requirements:

• Complete the pattern by January 24th
  • Provide me with feedback about the pattern if it was clear or not.
  • Provide photos with good lighting for the finished amigurumi, (will use your photo with the pattern on Instagram for tester appreciation slide, give me your account name to tag you :slight_smile:

There are no specific yarn requirements, use any size you want, but keep the colors as instructed in the pattern to match the character aesthetics.

The pattern will be free so don’t worry of you’re not chosen

Thank you for applying :slight_smile:

32 Likes

So adorable. I would like to make

1 Like

Yeah cutest thing in the world

1 Like

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have the perfect yarn coming in on Wednesday for this!

2 Likes

I wish I could but I’m busy with other tests right now :sob::sob:

1 Like

This is so cute. I would love to test. I am new to Ribblr so do not have any karma points yet, but am happy to do a journal and get some photos for you. I have followed you on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh how cute ! I applied. I have lots of yarn so matching the colors won’t be a problem :smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to test!

1 Like

This will be my first time testing a pattern, so if I get chosen, it would be an honor to make such an adorable creation!!!:laughing:

1 Like

Would love to help you out with testing Wubbaboo. Absolutely adorable. I would actually like to make 2 Wubbaboo’s. One in a #4 weight acrylic yarn, and a second in a #6 bulky weight yarn.

I love helping other creators test their patterns. When I do testing, I first read over the pattern, and then write it out. This helps me to see if there are any obvious errors (this rarely happens). Then as I’m working on the pattern I take meticulous notes, and several progress pictures for each part of the pattern. I also photograph each piece separately. And then once the project is complete I take several pictures from various angles. I try to make sure I am very thorough when I test for other creators. I also stay in contact every step of the way, and put together a very thorough journal with all of the photos and notes I have taken along the way. I do also in my note taking measure each piece.

I really hope I get the honor to test for you, but if not, I can’t wait to see what the chosen testers have come up with.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! It’s so cute! I like Honkai a lot (though I don’t play it nearly as much as Genshin). I’ll check if I have the right colors this afternoon and if so, I think I’ll apply! The type of yarn I usually do my amigurumis with is a thin chenille yarn, by the way.

1 Like

I would love to help test this pattern! I recently posted my 1st pattern myself and ready to dive in!! Thanks for the opportunity. I will be able to meet all requirements needed!

1 Like

It’s sooo cute I’ve applied I’ll use milk cotton yarn and I have Instagram too

1 Like

Cuteeeeee

AWWWW it looks so cute and happy!! Avid HSR player and would love to test this out for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: