[CLOSED] tester call for froggy flower crochet pattern!

Welcome to Ribblr!

5 Likes

Kekeke I think I’m a little late here seeing so many people willing to test but I would love to test this if given a chanceee!! It’s super duper cute​:pleading_face::pinched_fingers:t4:
I don’t have IG sadly, but I could keep a journal here on Ribblr

5 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE to test the this. I love frogs sm and it would be amazing if you decided pick me. Also I will probably be able to make within 3-4 days because there is not much on my schedule currently. Thanks!

5 Likes

Id be willing to test!

5 Likes

I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with frogs and I would love to test this pattern! :frog::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I am in LOVE with your froggy flower and am super interested to test your pattern!! I have a Pinterest account where I could post it, but I can also create a journal on Ribblr!! :heart::frog::heart:

4 Likes

Oh its so freaking cute id love to test :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would love to help you test!! :heart_eyes: This is absolutely adorable!! :pleading_face: :two_hearts: I have one question, what kind of material did you use to create the stem?

4 Likes

I’m interested in being a tester!!

4 Likes

i used a disposable wooden chopstick and wrapped yarn around it!

6 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern it’s adorable. I’m @samscrochetcreation on instagram. I’ve been crocheting for almost a decade

4 Likes

I would love to test I saw this before

4 Likes

so cute id love to test it out! though would i need wire or anything else beside yarn and hook? asking in case, if i would i don’t think i would be able to make in time since i don’t have the stuff. so if that’s the case id love to buy it when it comes out!

3 Likes

Yes! my public crochet acc on instagram is @snailgirlcrochet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to test this, it is so cute.:frog:

2 Likes

the materials list for this one is kinda long…haha. you’d need a wooden stick/lollipop stick for the stem, as well as hot glue and something heavy like a magnet to weigh the pot down

3 Likes

ok cool, I have some of the items needed but not all. but since I now have a credit card I might buy the pattern in the future! : D

2 Likes

hi everyone!! just wanted to let yall know that the pattern is now live on my ribblr shop here! happy crafting :frog: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hi is this pattern still available I would love to try it it’s so amazing

2 Likes

hi! the pattern is available on my ribblr shop here if you’d like to make your own froggy flower :smiley:

1 Like