[Closed] Tester call for Mountain Range Sweater Crochet Pattern

Hey everyone! I need testers to test this new pattern, the Mountain Range Sweater. It’s a pretty big project, you’ll need approximately: 400 (s/m) - 500 (l/xl/xxl) meters of worsted weight white yarn, and 200-300 meters in 4 different colours of worsted weight yarn. So, between 1200 - 1700 meters. I crocheted the medium and used 6 skeins of acrylic that were each 186 m, so for the small, you could get away with less meterage. I also used a 5.5 mm hook and 4.5 mm hook.

To test this project, you need to be comfortable with using a colour chart and with crochet colourwork in general. This pattern uses sl st, sc, dc, hdc and does require some sewing with yarn and a tapestry needle to assemble. Aside from the colourwork, this is a pretty simple pattern to follow.

All the pictures are for the medium size (bust 34"-37"), the pattern also needs testing for the small (bust 32"-34"), the large (bust 38"-41"), the XL (bust 42"-46"), and the XXL (bust 47"-51"). But I’d like at least one tester for each size.

The pattern will be ready for testing on September 1st and I’d like for the testing to be complete by mid-October at the latest. If you’re interested, please reply with which size you’d like to test!

24 Likes

I think I’m interested in doing this. I’ve not done a sweater, but I’ve crocheted MANY other things.

9 Likes

Nice sweater, good luck with your test

9 Likes

Wow this looks fantastic! Good luck for your pattern testing! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

This looks really cool but idk if I have time to test something else currently … Do you still need people?

10 Likes

Yes, I’m still looking, let me know if you decide you want to be a tester!

9 Likes

If you decide you want to test, let me know which size you’d like to test​:smile:

9 Likes

Hello I would like to be a tester for your pattern :smile: I’ll take the Xl

9 Likes

Okay I’d like to test, XL would be a good fit I think ^^

9 Likes

Hey yarn bee, I am interested in testing it and it looks beautiful. I have made sweaters

9 Likes

I would like to participate

9 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:. I love making sweaters, I would like to test for my size. Bust 38"

8 Likes

Medium!

7 Likes

Holy cow I wish i had stocked up on more cotton yarn again. Your patterns are so lovely! Ill have to keep an eye out for another one if you make it <3 i still adore the wavy tshirt!! Gotten so many compliments from your pattern!

7 Likes

New to clothing but I’d love to test! :sparkles:

7 Likes

I love to test for a 2x

6 Likes

Thank you :grin:!!

6 Likes

I would be interested in this! My sister likes this pattern but wants it to be more chunky looking. She’s an xs, so would a medium work for that look?

6 Likes

Thank your when is this due and I’m going to buy the yarn when I get pay I can’t wait to do this

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll add you as a tester! There are estimates in the pattern for how wide the finished sweater will be, so you can pick the one you think would be more chunky looking on her.

6 Likes