[CLOSED] Tester call for Mushroom Bookmark pattern

Hello friends, I need testers for my Mushroom Bookmark pattern, I would like some advice on the pattern and see if it needs any edits :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m new to site so I’m not sure how I can communicate privately with testers, if it’s possible please let me know how or send me a message on instagram @nour_creates. Thankyou for your kindness.

• Crochet ePattern
36 Likes

omg so cute and creative!

6 Likes

How fun!
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Welcome to the commumity!! This bookmark is adorable, good luck on the testing!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Super cute! What would be the due date for this test? I would love to test, but will have a very heavy week at work (so Im not sure if I’ll be a able to crochet before next weekend)

4 Likes

I’d love to help out and test this for you

5 Likes

It’s soo cute when’s the due date for the test?

5 Likes

That’s so cute!!! If you don’t have enough testers I wouldn’t mind testing :smile: when will the due date be? Can we use any yarn?

4 Likes

I can be a tester! Is weight 4 yarn ok?

3 Likes

As said above, depending on due date and such I would be interested in testing!

4 Likes

Haha same here!

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for your interest, the due date is super flexible, so no worries (I can give 1 week) as the bookmark takes no more than 2 hours to make. If you can make it please let me know.

6 Likes

I think the book mark would be a bit bigger, but why not?

4 Likes

Hi! I’m new to the site too, but I would love to test this for you (if you still need testers) :relaxed: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

it’s so cuteee, i’d love to test it

4 Likes

I can test for u!

3 Likes

For private messages I believe you click on the tester you want and click the Message option and add the others

Edit: If you go to your messages/ profile under the messages section, click the new message option and there you can add the users

3 Likes

I’d love to test it!

3 Likes

I’d also love to give it a try

3 Likes

My eldest daughter is mushroom crazy id love to test for you

2 Likes