(CLOSED) TESTER CALL for my Palm Pal Platypus

I’m looking for about 5 Testers for my pattern! This is a pretty beginner friendly pattern although you will need to know a bobble stitch. I’m hoping for my testers to be done by the end of May but the final deadline is June 5th and if it’s not done by then you won’t be featured in my pattern! This took be a little over an hour so it’s not very time consuming! The yarn time doesn’t really matter but I did use an acrylic yarn for this!

9 Likes

Would love to pattern test for you. This is super cute. Makes me think of perry the platypus.

2 Likes

Super cute! Would love to test this! :green_heart:

2 Likes

I can happily test this for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’m very busy, if i wasn’t i would totally test! Good luck! is this pattern gonna be free when it comes out?

3 Likes

i could test <3

1 Like

Yes it will be free I can gift it to u!

2 Likes

Thank you Christy you have been selected to be a tester! I’ll send u the pattern right away! If you have any questions just message me :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Hi! You have been selected to test my pattern I will send you the pattern right away! Message me if you need help for anything or have questions :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Hi! You have been selected to test my pattern for me! I’ll send you the pattern right away! Feel free to message me if you have any questions! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Hi! You have been selected to test out my pattern! I’ll send you the pattern right away! Please message me if you have any questions or feedback! :blush::heart:

2 Likes