[CLOSED] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Crochet Furby

I need testers for my Crochet Furby - pattern-Crochet ePattern

The due date to have it complete by is Saturday March 25th (this can be extended if needed).
I recommend using chunky weight 5 or 6 chenille yarn because it mimics the fur of real Furbys. It can also be made in worsted weight 4 yarn. There are many ways to customize this Furby to your preferences. You can give your Furby a belly patch of a different color than its body, or a face plate around its eyes. There are 3 different ways to make the hair tufts: pompoms, brushed pompoms- made using a pet brush, and faux fur yarn hair tufts.

Materials:

Safety eyes (16 or 20 mm eyes for chunky yarn) (10 or 12 mm for worsted weight yarn)

White felt and iris colored felt for eyes

Worsted weight yarn for embroidery and hair tufts

Optional: pet brush with metal bristles for the hair tufts

Optional: faux fur yarn for hair tufts.

19 Likes

This is awesome! I would love to test!

4 Likes

This is so cool! I would test but i cant keep distracting myself from what i do NEED to get done. Good luck w/ testers!

5 Likes

I love this! I wish I had the time to test :smiling_face_with_tear: good luck!

5 Likes

I remember these when I was a kid. I would like the opportunity to make something from my childhood

8 Likes

Id love to test this for you! its so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

These are so cute! I don’t have adequate yarn to test, so good luck :black_heart:

4 Likes

These are great! When would you have it available to start? I could start it tomorrow. I would use size 6 Bernat blanket yarn if this works for you I’d love to test! Either way, terrific design!

1 Like

I love him, great job! I would love to test for you :heart:

2 Likes

Love it.! Would have loved to test but at the moment I don’t have the time or everything I’d need :see_no_evil: it’s a great make :hugs: good luck

2 Likes

Thank you! I added you as a tester

2 Likes

I’m very nostalgic for them too!, even though they were a bit ahead of my time and I never had one as a kid. I added you as a tester

1 Like

I am pretty sure that blanket yarn will work, but I have not tryed it myself. I went ahead and added you as tester, you can start anytime you like.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I added you as a tester

2 Likes

Thank you! I think they are cute too. I added you as a tester

2 Likes

OHMYGAWDS I would love to test!

1 Like

Awwww, Thanks! I added you as a tester

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you! So excited!:laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: