CLOSED-Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Crochet Moon Window Bag

I need testers for my Crochet Moon Window bag!
Hello! This is my first time making a pattern and I need your help! If you like my design and and you have some experience with chart/graph patterns let me know !

22 Likes

That’s incredibly cute! Good luck with testing!:sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi! This looks so good !! I’m very interested in testing but may I know first when’s the deadline? :sneezing_face: Ty :>

3 Likes

Yes thank you! I don’t have a deadline yet, bc my account is quite new and I am not sure how long it will take me to find some hands for the testing! In any case once I find them you will have one week to complete this bag, which can be easily completed in a day. So I hope it’s just enough time for everyone even if you are a slower crocheter :slight_smile: you can see more details on my Instagram @starxstitches and send me a message there if you are interested in testing!

1 Like

Alright, will do! Thank u!!

1 Like

the bag is so cute :sob::sob:
im interested in testing the pattern

3 Likes

Thank you! Please send me a message on my Instagram to apply: @starxstitches

1 Like

wow this looks amazing i’d love to test this so much ive no experience writing professional patterns ive written my own for me to follow but i’d love this 2023 to be my yr to be a pattern tester good luck and i think is lovely

3 Likes

Super cute bag!

3 Likes

I definitely need some more experience before I test anything, but this is so cute!! Good luck!!

2 Likes

That is so cute I would love to test if you still have available spots

2 Likes

Cute
Good luck with your test

2 Likes

Thank you ! And good luck to you too!! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! Send me a message on my Instagram: @starxstitches if you are interested in testing. I will be closing the entries soon!

3 Likes

Love to test!!!

2 Likes

I’d love to test this if possible please it’s beautiful

1 Like

I would love to test this!!!

if you’re still looking for testers, i’d love to participate if possible!! this looks very cute, and i have some experience with tapestry :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much for your interest in my pattern!! The entries are now closed but I hope to hear from you next time I am looking for testers :black_heart::sparkles: