CLOSED: Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Evil Eye Uterus

I need testers for my Evil Eye Uterus - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Hi, I am looking for at least 5 testers. I ask that if you apply, to please try and complete the project in two weeks time, let me know if and where you find any discrepancies in the written pattern, and offer constructive feedback so I can make necessary changes before publishing it. Would be a plus if you could journal your process, and greatly appreciated if you could also post a picture of your finished project and tag me and/or my business page on Facebook, Instagram, etc, but not required. Testers will get a free updated version once testing is complete. You may sell the finished project, but please do not share, post, or sell the pattern as your own. I would like credit, where credit is due. 😊💕. The deadline to apply is March 23, 2023. Thank you!

8 Likes

Hi, I will be happy to test it out. Thank you so much

1 Like

Awesome! I just need to figure out how to add you as a tester. :laughing: This is my first time posting a tester call, so I’m learning as I go.

I figured out how to assign you! Woohoo! Please let me know if it went through on your end. Thank you.

Hi this is so cool. I’d love to test, I have a crochet Instagram too :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you for your interest. I just assigned you as a tester. :smiley:

Please let me know if you it went through on your end. This is my first time posting a tester call, so I’m learning as I go.

Yay I’m excited! Yeah I’ve got it

1 Like

Cool! We’ll be in touch. Please fee free to contact me with any questions or issues you might have. Thanks again! I appreciate it.

Omg! Thats so awsome! Gatta show my friend! @DinosaursAreSad raaa! So cool!

1 Like

Hi I would love to test the pattern! I was recommended this by my friend @CHOMPasaurusrex and thought it was a good looking pattern. Let me know if I am still able to test it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for your interest. I just assigned you as a tester. :smiley: Please let me know if it went through on your end. If you have any questions or confusion about the pattern, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

I would love to test this!

1 Like

I would love to test this for you!!! (If you are still looking)

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for your interest. I just assigned you as a tester. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please let me know if it went through on your end. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you run into any issues.

Awesome! Thank you for your interest. I assigned you to be a tester. :smiley: Please let me know if it went through on your end. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you run into any issues.

1 Like