CLOSED: Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: No-Sew Mushroom

I need testers for my No-Sew Mushroom - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Hello everyone! I’m looking for 3-4 testers for my No-Sew Mushroom pattern. The end date for the test is June 1st.

I’m looking for feedback on anything that can be improved to help understanding of the pattern like spelling errors and missing stitch counts (that is not everything, just some examples). You can use any yarn/hook you want, I used Jumbo yarn and an 11.5mm hook.

Please only apply if you can finish on time. This testing deadline is not very flexible so it needs to be finished by June 1st. You can apply to test by commenting and I’ll be choosing my testers later today/tonight (at the latest tomorrow morning).

Thank you all for applying! The testers have been chosen and have the pattern in their library. This will be a free pattern when released and I will have more tester calls in the future!

9 Likes

cute mushroom! i could test!

2 Likes

Ooooh what a lovely mushroom; I would love the opportunity to test :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

could I test

3 Likes

I’m choosing testers later so it’s a possibility!

2 Likes

I could test :blush:

3 Likes

I can test for you. I crochet every day so getting this done within a day or 2 is no problem. I already have the fluffy yarn and other supplies.

3 Likes

id like to test :slight_smile:

3 Likes