[Closed] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: No-Sew Whale

:rotating_light:Pattern Tester Call​:rotating_light:

I am looking for testers for my No-Sew Whale pattern! If interested please read below!

To Apply:
:ocean:Comment down below that you would like to test and what yarn you would use

Testers will be chosen on 3/31 and will have until 4/7 to complete testing. Testers must provide feedback on what could be improved on the pattern as well as any troubles they had. Testers will receive the pattern for free when testing ends​:relaxed:

No-Sew Whale - pattern-Crochet ePattern

25 Likes

cute!

3 Likes

Cute! Good luck on your test!

3 Likes

Can I use black yarn? If yes I would like to test!

2 Likes

I’m down to test it should be a quick work up right? Lol thought I typed this earlier but betnate blanket yarn not sure which color yet and J hook

2 Likes

I would like to test n make in soft yarn for hook nr 7 , using pink n purple :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oooooh, I’d love to test your whale pattern! I have an endless supply of DK yarn and a few chunky floofy types as well :heart_eyes:. Luckily i have a collection of safety eyes as well, ready to get making :grinning:

3 Likes

I would love to test!!
I would probably use Flutterby Yarn in a baby blue, or Velvet Yarn (honestly can’t remember the brand name) in blue.

3 Likes

I’d like to test! I would use dark blue L+T Sweet snuggles yarn, or I could use a lighter blue in Sweet snuggles lite, up to you!

2 Likes

I Would love to test out this cute whale! ive been crocheting since i was 10, but im new to amigurumi. I would you size 4.5/5 yarn with a 3.75 mm crochet hook. just a question can i switch up the colors or would you like it to stay blue, either is fine with me!

2 Likes

I would love to test your pattern. I would be using double knitting wool and it would probably be in a baby pink or baby blue although I have lots of colours so if you would prefer something different I could try. X

4 Likes

I’ll test! I’d use Bernat blanket yarn in a dark blue color

2 Likes

I would love to test your pattern and I would use worsted weight yarn with a five millimeter crochet hook :yarn::yarn:

2 Likes

Hey I would love to test! But what is the time we would have to finish?

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this out, i would be using double knit yarn if thats okay!

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to be a tester, I would use Bernat bulky yarn

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test! Ill look at my yarn in a few, i have to finish smth up rq!

3 Likes

Id like to test it! I would use snuggle bunny yarn from hobbii

3 Likes

I have chenille, cotton, and acrylic yarn to use

3 Likes

I would love to test this! I would use Baby Bee ador-a-ball weight 5 yarn. I also have a lot of premier parfait chunky (light 6 weight). Thanks for the consideration.

2 Likes