[CLOSED] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Poro plushie

I need testers for my Poro plushie - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Tester call for all League of Legends / Arcane fans or for whoever wants to make a small soft Poro!
The pattern level is advanced beginner - it doesn’t take much knowledge to make it, but there could be a couple of points for which you need to know your way around your stitches, especially for the horns.

You will need a soft/fuzzy yarn for the body and a smaller regular one (cotton/acrylic) for the other parts. I used safety eyes but if you don’t have them and still want to test it it’s cool, that way I can know if it also work for embroidery :slight_smile:

If you’d like to test it, drop a comment!
My requirements are:

• be able to complete in a ten days after you receive the pattern (if you need more time it’s also ok, just tell me :slight_smile: )
  • be willing to give me precise and honest feedback on the pattern and how I can improve it
  • give me some photos on your finished product!
21 Likes

Since I’m a league of legends player myself I would love to be one of your testers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s great! Welcome aboard :star_struck:

2 Likes

Omg I love poros so much! As a league player I think I’m obligated to test this for you! Would love to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! I will send it right away :blush:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness how cute :star_struck: I would love to test

3 Likes

Good luck with your test :blush:

3 Likes

How cute! Best of luck with testing!!

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll send you the pattern! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m happy to test if you’re still looking

4 Likes

I am! Adding you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So cute, I’d like to test it :grin::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! I sent you the pattern :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you’d like more I’d love to test this cutie. I adore poro (probably a big reason I kept playing LoL despite being so bad at it :rofl:)

Oh, almost forgot. Will you be gifting the finished pattern?

4 Likes

Yes of course every tester will get the pattern to keep :smile: sending it to you right now!

4 Likes

I’m looking for something to make my Arcane obsessed friend this is amazing and soooo cute I’d love to test it!!

4 Likes

Wonderful, thank you so much :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m adding you to the testers!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m also a fellow League player, and I would love to test!

3 Likes

Sure, I sent you the pattern! :blush:

3 Likes