CLOSED Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Sammy the Seal

I am looking for 5 testers for my Sammy the Seal - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Please let me know if you would like to test the pattern for free

12 Likes

I wpuld love to test! When is the due date and is it inbetween beginner and intermediate friendly? And what yarn?

2 Likes

Hr is cute i would like to try and test him

2 Likes

Hi, so long as ypu can crochet in the round and know how to do a magic ring then you should be fine.
Ive written the pattern for Aran Yarn and a 4mm hook but you can use DK and a smaller hook or double up the DK and use a 4mm hook.
I didnt realise i needed to set a due date, this is the first pattern ive written for tests so shall we say 4 weeks?

3 Likes

Fabulous! Any idea how i send the pattern to you? :rofl: this is the first one ive asked for testers for

2 Likes

I would love to test the pattern for this cute little seal.

1 Like

Would like to test

1 Like

Ill try to do it then! I have 5 crochet things i have to finish, but i just wanted to do this one so badly!

1 Like

if testing is still open i’d love to test! :3

I would love to, but can I embroider the eyes. Also, would you consider this a beginner/advanced beginner pattern?

1 Like

Good luck with testing and its super cute!

1 Like

Congrats on your first test piece! So go to your seal pattern, you’ll see something in lower corner, looks like a clipboard, click it, assign testers there. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Fab, ill add you as a tester :blush:

2 Likes

Embroidered eyes are fine.
So long as you can increase, decrease and use a magic ring then youll be fine :slightly_smiling_face:
Ill add you as a tester

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Hi @TheStitchingSeal ! So i was assigned as a tester but im not sure if ill actually be able to get it done it time. I was with my freind earlier and she said she would love to test it.[ @DinosaursAreSad ] i was wondering if you could possibly remove me and give it to her?? Ik i have around 2 weeks left, but im getting backed up w/ school stuff, im so sorry!

This was an amazing pattern! So easy to follow!

1 Like

Please don’t post my photo if possible

Fab! Well done :blush: Glad you found it easy to follow. Gives me a bit more confidence to write up my easier patterns now. Thank you for testing it :heart: