[CLOSED] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Skull Bonnet

I need testers for my Skull Bonnet - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Hi guys, I’m looking for 2-3 testers, um this should be okay for adventurous beginners but I’m looking for experienced crocheters, so they can point out any mistakes on my pattern, since its my first one.
I think about 10th of April should be a good time period for completion & you can do whatever colors you want!

19 Likes

I would love to but I’m in the middle of a big commission. Boo! :disappointed:

4 Likes

It’s okay! I hope your commission goes great!

4 Likes

I would love to test this

3 Likes

THAT LOOKS SO COOLL!!! I wish I had the extra time to be a tester for you:(. I hope you can find some testers though!

4 Likes

So cute!! I wish I had the time!

4 Likes

sure love ! id love to see it tested from you let me give you the pattern ^u^ i hope it doesnt give any hiccups

3 Likes

I would love to test! Is there a certain color we have to use?

3 Likes

i used black and white medium 4 with a 4mm but in you can use whatever you like, the granny squares are easy to customize i think! I’ll add you to the testers, id be glad to see what you make! hope the pattern doesnt give you any hiccups ^u^

4 Likes

Best of luck with testing!

3 Likes

When is the due date actually?nevermind I just saw it.

4 Likes

You know what I looked at my schedule, and I can complete this in the time allotted for you if you are still looking for testers.

4 Likes

I’d love to if you are for it! I’ll add you to the testers today! thank you so much ^u^

4 Likes

Awesome!!! I loved it too much I had to test!

4 Likes

Well done! Very interesting pattern :thinking::heart:

3 Likes

thank you :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.