(CLOSED) Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Strawberry Cow

Hi everyone, I’m looking for pattern testers for my Strawberry Cow Amigurumi Pattern. I’d like testers to start no later than February 22nd and submit their notes no later than March 1st. Testers also need to be available to answer any follow up questions (if needed).

Here are the requirements:
-Must take at least four pictures of the final product, one from the top, the bottom, the left, and the right. Cell phone cameras are okay.
-Must answer all of the questions I send to you.

If you finish all of this by March 1st, you’ll receive a free finalized copy of the pattern.

I need testers for my Strawberry Cow - pattern-Crochet ePattern

15 Likes

I would absolutely adore testing this pattern for you if it would be okay to use a pink rather than a red!

4 Likes

Sure! Any colors are fine. If you’d like to test, let me know, and I’ll add you as a tester.

3 Likes

Yes please! Its so adorable

2 Likes

Great! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully it works, theres been some issues with it

4 Likes

I’d love to test!

4 Likes

Great! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

3 Likes

If you run into any issues, let me know. I’d be happy to help :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern :blush:

3 Likes

Great! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you if you’re still looking!

3 Likes

Thanks! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

3 Likes

How cute!! Best of luck with testing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

i am more than happy to test this for you! i am at the last stretch of some crochet sleeves right now, but i’ll be ready to start tomorrow!

4 Likes

I’d love to test if you still need someone :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d love to give this a try for you, I see it can be any other colour so that’s great for me if you do choose me, It’s okay if not. Thanks for reading :smile:

4 Likes

Great! I just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Awesome! I just added you as a tester. If you have any questions, please let me know.

4 Likes