Back from my pattern writing hiatus with this beautiful little thing. I had much fun making it, and I hope you will too! I still need to add pictures to accompany the instructions and such so they will be added during testing.
This is intermediate level and I don’t recommend beginners apply to this test
Measures about 5 x 3" finished
- Worsted yarn in blue and red : should be less than 50 yards
- 3.5mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Polyester filling
- Optional: acrylic paint and paintbrush (will be adding a darkening heart version to this one
- You may use different yarn and hook size
- Testers will need to create a journal within the first 2 days of the test
- Be able to complete testing by May 15th
- Send photos and complete notes before the deadline
- Use the group chat to communicate and ask questions about the pattern
- Do not distribute pattern
- Do not post to social media before the release date
All testers who complete project and send notes and photos before the deadline will be gifted the pattern. After two days, I will release the full pattern to testers once I see everyone’s journals.