I’m looking for pattern testers for my Sunday Morning Bralette! The pattern is written for sizes XS-5XL. It also includes custom sizing instructions! I’m considering this pattern to be beginner/intermediate skill level just because of the somewhat complicated assembly structure, however, I’ve included tons of photos to help make it easier and more beginner-friendly.
- You will need 1-2 balls of worsted cotton yarn. I recommend “Lily Sugar n’ Cream” from Yarnspirations.
- The entire pattern consists of CH & SC
- You can make any of the sizes or use the custom sizing instructions, just please let me know which size/pattern you used.
- Please provide your honest feedback, and let me know if you notice any errors or have any issues with the pattern/instructions.
- Please provide 1 or more photos of your work-in-progress and 1 or more quality photos of your finished bralette.
- I will give all testers 2 weeks to complete the project.
- You can use the Ribblr e-pattern to test, or I can send an unofficial PDF of the pattern if you’d prefer. I will also send out PDF’s of the final draft to all testers on the pattern release date! (Release date is still undecided but will likely be around mid-August)
- If you’re interested in testing please comment with your crochet skill level and your favorite yarn color! I’ll be selecting up to 5 testers over the next week.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I’m looking forward to seeing all of your creations!
I would love to test this. I’m at an intermediate skill level. My favorite color yarn is royal blue by I love this yarn
Hi! I would love to test this. I’m at an intermediate level, i love any variegated/multi-colour yarn.
Hello I would love to test! I would consider myself an advanced crocheter and my favorite yarn color is pink!
i’d love to test! im an intermediate/advanced crocheter. i’d probably use a cream or variegated caron cakes worsted yarn
I’d love to test! I’d consider myself an intermediate crocheter and my favorite yarn color is probably a lilac or teal
Hi, I’m interested in being a tester! I am at an advanced beginner/intermediate level and my favorite yarns are pink and green.
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone for your interest in testing this pattern! I have sent messages and opened up the draft for a few of you to begin testing my pattern!
I also received some pattern testing requests through Instagram so the testing for this pattern is now closed
If anyone would like to be considered for future testing please send me a message with your name, email, and Instagram username (if you have one), and I will add you to my testing list!
Thank you! I just recently started using Ribblr and I don’t know why I cannot for the life of me find a button to edit the original post!
People who are new don’t have access to edit the header yet. Keep hanging around!!