[Closed] Tester call for sunflower lion! 🌻

:sunflower: TESTER CALL :sunflower:

I’m looking for 6-10 testers for my sunflower lion pattern!

I’ve had this idea in my head for so long and finally brought it to life!

Making this a lion is optional, testers can choose not to make the ears or tail and just make it a sunflower friend! This is minimal sewing. You will just need to sew the head to the body if you don’t make a lion. If making a lion you will also need to sew the tail and ears.

Tester’s choice of yarn and colors.

Testing period is 2.5 weeks from when I send out the pattern. I hope to finish the pattern in 1 week, but may need a few extra days to send it out.

Please only apply if you will finish on time! Keep in mind there are 48 petals, so that does take some time. But they are attached as you work, so no sewing!

Thanks so much for any interest!

:sunflower:

28 Likes

6 Likes

Omg it’s so cute I would love to test this pattern

7 Likes

Thank you! I will send it to you when it’s ready!

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful pattern but sadly I don’t have the colours needed for a sunflower and I probably wouldn’t finish in time​:confused: Amazing sunflower lion tho! I hope you find the testers you need​:blush:

8 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern. It’s so cute!!!

8 Likes

This sunflower lion is the cutest, great work! Id put my hand up for testing, but i think i would struggle with the time frame. I’ll look out for the finished pattern :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you! :grinning:

7 Likes

Excellent, thank you! I will send it to you when it’s ready!

8 Likes

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

I’d love to test! It’s adorable! Plushies are my favorite thing to make

8 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Will send when its ready!

8 Likes

What a cute and unique patten! I have never a sunflower lion plush toy, i would like to test it if you still looking for testers

10 Likes

So pretty!! What a creative idea hehe I’d be honoured to be a tester for this!! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I can help if you’re still looking for someone.

9 Likes

I would love to be considered to test this pattern

9 Likes

Wow! I love the sunflower lion and I’d be happy to test the pattern if you still need testers.

9 Likes

Hey welcome to the Ribblr community.

8 Likes

This is so cute!

9 Likes

I would love to test this if its still open!

9 Likes