(Closed) Tester Call for the Botanical Gardens Top!

Hello All!

If you are interested in testing the design please comment or shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the application!

About: This pattern is worked from the bottom up in a crochet lace pattern. Sleeves are worked in the round in a different lace pattern. The construction is a drop shoulder top with narrow sleeves that widen into a slight bell sleeve.

Terms:

• Testers must be able to finish crocheting the pattern within 4 weeks of receiving the pattern, if you believe you may need more time for some reason please let me know as far ahead of time as you can, there is absolutely wiggle room if people are finding they need more time or something comes up
  • Testers must provide feedback on the pattern and the testing process in a timely manner
  • Testers must provide 2 high quality photos of the finished object and allow for them to be used for promotion of the pattern.
  • Testers MUST follow the listed requirements for tools and materials as well as the full instructions. Some small allowances to the pattern such as cropping the length may be allowed if asked.
  • Testers must be able to give approximate yardage used for their size at the end of the test

Skill Level: Intermediate

Sizes: XS(S, M, L) XL
Bust (4.25in ease included): 33”(36”, 39”, 42”)46”

Yarn Weight: DK Yarn

Yarn Yardage Needed: APPROXIMATELY: 700(800, 950, 1100)1250 yds

Hooks/Needles: Size H/5mm hook

18 Likes

Such a lovely design; I could definitely give it a go! I would fall into the xl category, if youre still looking for testers in that size.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google forms application:)

6 Likes

I’d love to test this top. I’ve been crocheting for almost a decade and my ig is @samscrochetcreation

5 Likes

Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google form!

5 Likes

Gorgeous top :sparkles::sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Wow this is beautiful. I’d love to test

4 Likes

I’d love for you to apply! Shoot me a message with your email address and I’ll send you the google form!

4 Likes

Hello!! I am in love with this beautiful pattern you have created and would love to have a chance to test it!! I would consider myself as an intermediate level crocheter, as I still have much more room for learning and improvement, but if that is a dealbreaker, I fully understand. My size would be about XS to S if that helps!! Good luck to the chosen testers!!:herb::heart:

4 Likes

send me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google form to apply!

5 Likes

I would love to test for this top, it looks really good and I would be excited to test the pattern.

4 Likes

Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google forms application!

4 Likes

I would love to try out the xl version of this! I have just the yarn I would use for this!

4 Likes

Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google forms application!

4 Likes

It’s benhollygriffith@gmail.com

4 Likes

hi! i would love to test this for you if you’re still looking! i would be a size S

4 Likes

Normally I would say I’d love to have more people apply, but I have a ton on applications for that size already. Thank you so much for your interest though!

4 Likes

Hii!! Id love to be among your testers if im still on time! Would you like to give me a try for size M? So beautiful :heart_eyes::pray:t2::butterfly:

My IG is @lunitallunera !

4 Likes

Oh i love this so much! I don’t have DK Yarn though and can’t order yet! It’s so sad! :frowning:

4 Likes

This post is just for testers! I’ll post again when it’s fully released and available for purchase :slight_smile:

4 Likes