[Closed] Tester Call - Pencil coffee sleeve - Makes a great teacher gift and great for markets

Update Nov 20: CLOSED.
Thank you for all the interest, I look forward to posting again when it’s released.

Looking for testers for a hot beverage sleeve. Uses small amounts of worsted weight yarn, great for scrap busting. You can do any colours you want… Looking for good communication throughout and to see pictures. Being willing to post photos of your work is a bonus but not required.

A very fast make, so looking for all feedback by Nov 25.2022-11-18T07:00:00Z2022-11-25T07:00:00Z

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

17 Likes

How cute! Good luck with your test!
I would volunteered but i have never done anything like it, and i wouldnt risk to test :melting_face:

5 Likes

Thank you!

Totally your call on the testing, but it really is a simple pattern and one I consider beginner friendly, just expanding a bit on the very basics, so if you decide to give it a go let me know. I often find input from crocheters of varying levels to be valuable.

5 Likes

You know what, i’ll give it a go :crossed_fingers: i can always bug you if i get stuck, correct? :sweat_smile: im more comftable with round amigurumis, thats all

4 Likes

I’d love to test!

5 Likes

So cute and clever! Good luck with your test!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll give you access right away.

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

You go! you can do it!

4 Likes

Thank you for the support! Im testing it now! Just trying to get the 1st color change to look decent lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I will test if you need more people

5 Likes

Thank you. Granting access right now!

4 Likes

Good luck with testing, it’s quite cute and clever!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

@CraftsByAdrivs

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It took me a good 10min, but i figured out how to make a clean color change! (This was the 30min row of a 1hr project i was talking about earlier in another post lol!!)

4 Likes

would love to test for you!

5 Likes

Granting access now. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi, if you’re still looking for testers I would love to test this!

5 Likes

absolutely! granting access now

5 Likes