*CLOSED* TESTER CALL! 'Preppy Diamond Jumper'!

I’d love to text this in size XL

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:

Thank you all for applying! Please check your private messages for more info :slight_smile:

@Geeta1512 @badgering_about @marissazupancic @Whereisqq @Letitia @Uemmue @Marlinzcreations @Selxo @chamomilletea @Soma2507 @Ciellonae @Gabyispeace @FloweredBat @mathcorb20 @QueensAndKings @ErmidaHamdmade @fantaxiah @sufiouri

2 Likes

Awesome!

great!

Please check your private messages @Heathershemmings @niaa27 ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh… I’d love to give it a go please? I’d probably go for a larger size as I love an oversized jumper. Possibly in gray and white :thinking:

2 Likes

I would love too I am a size xl

1 Like

I have tested several patterns I been crochet since I was 11 and I think I am going to go with a classic pink and white

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to be a tester for this gorgeous sweater in a size medium :heartpulse: I’ve been crocheting for about 2 years, however I’m very new to pattern testing (have only tested one pattern) and would love to be apart of the process.

2 Likes

@SophieDags90 @LION_LEAR @Jael_clarke13

A warm welcome to all of you! :purple_heart: Great to have you with us.
Please check your private messages.

2 Likes

I would love to be a pattern tester in s or m size since with great emotion I participate in all the tester calls but I am never elected, I always hope to win some and this is my chance since I love diamonds and sweaters I have only done jw anderson you can see it on my instagram @schrevy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, Its a very nice looking design…Want to try for the XS…
Insta: @Cherish_with_Care

2 Likes

Hi,

I would love to test your pattern in size 1XL. I love to crochet and would be happy to test the pattern for you. This jumper is beautiful and I would be blessed to make it.

Thank you,

Kylie

2 Likes

He there, I would love to test the pattern. I have made to many blankets for family and friends. It’s time to make something for me :grinning::raised_hands:

2 Likes

hey would love to test :heart:

2 Likes

Hi!! I’d love to test this pattern in XL!

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this in a size small! I can see this looking good in any number of color combinations, but I love the lavender and white combo here! Thanks for allowing us to apply!

2 Likes

Hi, Nina here from Philippines, I would be happy to test this pattern in medium size please…I love to crochet something that I can wear talaga…:blush::two_hearts::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I would love to test S/M! Picked up crocheting a few months ago and i love how i keep learning things every time i try something new. I only want to become better, so i would feel honored to test this sweater!

2 Likes

I’d love to test this in a medium. :raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

Hi

I have just signed up and would live to test the diamond jumper.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello I’m Soha Mumtaz Awan. I’m an intermediate Crochet Artist, I have my own instagram channel with the name “crochethits”. I saw you’re calling out for testers so I became interested, please consider me. I would love to crochet this in large or free size.
Thankyou in advance.
Regards

2 Likes